Does your office have the standard first aid kit which usually just contains products for small cuts or scraps? What would you do for a serious bleeding situation? When severe injuries occur and public access bleeding control is required, having a kit with the necessary equipment is vital to saving lives. Keeping bleeding control kits simple and easy to use is crucial to the success of civilian first responders. H&H Medical understands this and designs ease-of-use into all our products.
The Office Trauma Kit contains:
- One hemostatic dressing to stop severe bleeding and control blood loss.
- One H&H Response TK windlass tourniquet, our newest tourniquet designed for easy application and securing. OR One SWAT-T Elastic Tourniquet, Orange, for fast application with minimal training.
- One roll of PriMed Compressed Gauze to pack and wrap a wound.
- One H&H Thin H compression dressing, one of the leading compression dressings on the market. With the H-Cleat compression bar, the pressure applied by this bandage will dramatically slow bleeding.
- One H&H Emergency Hypothermia Blanket (52" x 84") compact in size but unfolds into a full mylar survival blanket. Necessary when covering casualties to keep them warm and reduce the risk of shock.
- One Mini Compression Bandage to stop bleeding and protect a wound.
- One ClearCool™ Hydrogel Burn Dressing for slight to moderate burns
- One CPR breathing shield for protection when performing CPR.
- One roll of Combat Medic Tape to secure bandages in place.
- One pair of Nitrile Gloves to wear when treating injuries.
- One Enhanced Bandage Pack with large and small bandages along with over the-counter pain medicine to treat small wounds and for pain.