PRODUCT FOR SALE TO U.S. MILITARY ONLY
The H&H Polycarbonate Eye Shield meets current military pre-hospital guidelines for the treatment of traumatic eye injury in the field. This convex rigid eye shield allows the user to protect the injured eye and blocks external pressure from being applied directly to the injury, preventing further damage. Made of a high strength, translucent orange polymer, the PES is shatterproof and will not flatten or disfigure when pressure is applied. Holes in the eye shield provide ventilation, and it designed for use over either eye. The outer shell has engraving that states “Tape over eye this side out. Nothing under shield”.
- Made of rigid, shatterproof polycarbonate
- Meets CoTCCC treatment protocols for penetrating eye trauma
- Holes allow air circulation
- Accommodates either eye
- Translucent orange color
- Printed Instructions on Shield: “Tape over eye. Nothing under shield. This side out.”
Pack of 10 Units
- Item Number: HHPES10
- Quantity: Pack of 10 units
- Package Dimensions: 3" x 4" x 3"
- Weight: 8 oz.
Pack of 100 Units
- Item Number: HHPESPK
- Quantity: Pack of 100 units
- NSN: 6515-01-630-5551
- Package Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 8"
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz.