MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION NOTICE: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed to use or order the use of this device. Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility and the purchaser must acknowledge and accept the terms of this notice prior to sale. Authorization from a medical profession may be requested prior to fulfillment of this item.
H&H brings our decade of combat field trauma experience to the civilian world. The H&H Civilian Cric Pack contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. The H&H Civilian Cric Pack has everything trauma personnel will need:
- Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- 35 cm bougie designed to guide the airway into place
- 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- Curved Kelly forceps or clamping or opening.
- News Tracheal Hook
- One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
The H&H Civilian Cric Pack is one of many custom use kits designed by H&H with the first responder in mind.
- H&H Civilian Cric Pack
- Part No. HHCCP01
- Package Size: 9.25" x 4" x 1.75"
- Package Weight: 8 oz.
- Shelf Life: 3 years