What do you have in the trunk of your car? A spare tire? Jumper cables? How about a first aid kit? Can you handle a serious medical emergency?
The H&H Medical Car Emergency Medical Kit provides everything you need to respond to a life threatening emergency. From serious bleeding to burns and shock, this kit contains just enough to be prepared. Housed in a bright orange waterproof case, the kit can survive the knocks and bumps of car or truck travel while protecting the first aid products contained inside.
The Car Emergency Kit contains:
- One roll of PriMed Compressed Gauze to pack and wrap a wound.
- One Mini Compression Bandage to stop bleeding and protect a wound.
- One ClearCool™ Hydrogel Burn Dressing for slight to moderate burns.
- One H&H Dry Burn Dressing and Cravat to wrap around a burn or wound or to use as a triangular bandage
- One CPR breathing shield for protection when performing CPR.
One Emergency Hypothermia Blanket (52" x 84") for protection from cold or for use when treating shock.
- One H&H Compressed Elastic Wrap (3" x 5') for wrapping joints or holding bandages in place.
- One roll of Combat Medic Tape to secure bandages in place.
- One pair of Nitrile Gloves to wear when treating injuries.
- One Enhanced Bandage Pack with large and small bandages along with over the-counter pain medicine to treat small wounds and for pain.
- One Klever Kutter safety cutting blade to cut away clothing or other materials without injuring you or others.
- One chemical glow light to help you work in the dark or to be used to signal for help.
- Two alcohol prep pads for cleaning wounds.