School Trauma Active Response and Treatment (START) Kit
Be prepared in school for any life-threatening injury with the School Trauma Active Response and Treatment (or START) Kit. Compliant with recent state legislation for bleeding control kits in schools, this kit contains everything needed to handle severe bleeding, chest wounds, and shock. Packed in a resealable pouch and clearly marked, the START Kit is a welcome addition to any classroom or school office.
Each START Kit contains the following items:
(1) CAT Windlass Tourniquet
(1) SWAT-T Elastic Tourniquet
(1) H*VENT Twin Pack Vented Chest Seal
(1) QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
(2) TACgauze Wound Wrapping Gauze
(1) Emergency Hypothermia Blanket
(1) Klever Kutter safety cutter
(1) Pair of nitrile gloves, large
(1) Permanent marker, black
(1) Instruction Card
H&H School Trauma Active Response and Treatment (START) Kit
Item Number: START
Package Dimension: 5.5" x 10.5" x 2.75"
Package Weight: 1 lb
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.